Friday, November 20, 2015

Favourite Haircare Products

I've always had an ongoing battle with my hair whether it's split or dry ends or I'm simply just bored with it. Today I'd write up a little post to share with you all my favourite haircare products. Let's keep in mind that I'm a lot more into makeup than hair so it's only a little list but a list none the less.



#1 L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5
I've been using this hair mask for a few months now and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feel super smooth and silky and doesn't weigh it down. I use it about once a week and have definitely noticed a difference since purchasing it.

#2 NKD Hair - Citrus
I've written a review on this product before so some of you may already know how much I love it. I've currently run out so I need to buy more but it's seriously such an amazing product. Brittney Lee Saunders has done such a good job with it and I'm guessing it's probably her best selling product in her range! 

#3 TREsemmé Heat Tamer Spray
These days I can't use a hairdryer or straightener on my hair without some sort of heat protectant. This one has been my holy grail and I've gone through quite a lot of them so I can't recommend it enough. It definitely feels better doing my hair after spraying this on it than just going in dry.

#4 Batiste Dry Shampoo
This is my life saver. I prefer to wash my hair as little as possible (especially because I'd rather sleep than do my hair in the mornings before work). This product is great to extend the time between washes. I just spray a little in the roots around my hair, brush it through and my hair feels super clean and fresh again. It's like magic!

What are your favourite haircare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment